Thank you for your support in making the 2013-2014 season a success! Our donors and volunteers have made it possible for WSO to provide a rich variety of musical, educational, and community outreach programs for over 41 years.
Our continued success depends on you. Come explore how you can be an essential member of the Warren Symphony family.
- Make a tax-deductible donation online or through the Individual Contribution Form to our general operating fund.
You can also donate, make a bequest, or make an estate gift to the Daniels Endowment Fund, established to honor Dr. David and Jimmie Sue Daniels for their long time contribution and service to the WSO, or to the Francis Scripter Fund, 60% accomplished in growing toward its $1 million goal. For bequests and estate gifts, please call the WSO offices at (586) 754-2950.
- Donate directly to the Daniels Endowment Fund online or through the Daniels Endowment Fund Donation Form.
- Donate directly to the Scripter Fund online or through the Scripter Fund Donation Form.
Lastly, you can give the gift of your time and become an advocate of the program within your community. We are always in need of passionate people who are willing to share their knowledge and skills.
- Volunteer to:
- Serve on a committee
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Help at concerts or other events
- Spread the word. Let your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers know about our concerts. You can obtain extra brochures and/or concert information here or by calling the WSO office (586) 754-2950.